MADISON - TORCHBEARER OF INNOVATIVE MEDIA SOLUTIONS
When it comes to media innovation, we have always been a step ahead, and allowed our clients to reap the benefits of the first-mover advantage.
- Created the first afternoon time slot on Doordarshan with 'Shanti' to counter HLL prime time dominance
- First to 'launch' a brand on prime time TV on India 's leading channel Star Plus for Maruti
- First time a joint promo with Doordarshan / press for Coca-Cola on cricket
- First to seal a long-term 'Moving Replay bug' deal across all cricket telecast into India for BPL
- First to start an in-serial contest on Sony TV for the Godrej - Spot Cinthol Contest
- First time any agency negotiated with government-controlled Doordarshan and "All India Radio" in 1995
- Created discount schemes
- Doordarshan's scheme has been modified twice since then, in consultation with us
- First to receive an approval for an "Infomercial" on Doordarshan in 1998
- First to start a colour island amidst the editorial on the front page of the Times of India for Coca-Cola
- First to give an innovatively shaped ad in The Hindu and Eenadu for Coca-Cola
- First time a page was completely branded in the Times of India for P&G
- First time an entire train was branded in Mumbai for Godrej Fairglow.